Centra System Requirements
PDF -278.5 kb, 0x0px>
Embedding Centra animations in Centra sessions
PDF -378.4 kb, 0x0px>
Surveys and Evaluations
PDF -155 kb, 0x0px>
Centra Client trouble shooting
PDF -409.1 kb, 0x0px>
Scheduling a Centra meeting
PDF -594.8 kb, 0x0px>
Sabameeting is licensed to Eumetcal by Saba. The license allows multiple virtual rooms for a maximum of 40 simultaneous connections. Additional connections are allowed; however they will be charged separately.
Sabameeting is available on any PC and Mac with a very lightweight Web Access client that works across all major browsers. Also portability on Linux has been partly implemented.
This web conferencing tool is available free of charge to the Eumetcal full members for internal training purposes with the following recommendations:
As the number of simultaneous connections is limited, priority shall be given to Eumetcal, EUMETSAT and EUMeTrain activities which might require the full usage of the available connections.
In case you plan to run a larger event, please check with Eumetcal to avoid overlapping bigger events.
Instructions on how to access a Sabameeting online meeting
System Requirements - check that your computer and operative system meet the System Requirements
The system check consists of three steps, during which a small client will be installed in your machine.
After you have successfully got through the last step you are technically ready to access the virtual meetings organized in Sabameeting
In case you experience problems please contact
You are suggested to perform the system check you time you attend an online event.
Attend the online meeting
It is currently possible to attend the Sabameeting online meetings either through the Desktop Client application or the Web Access. For co-presenters we usually suggest the Desktop Application.
1) Go to the page http://eumetcal.sabameeting.com
2) The online meeting you are going to attend should appear in the list meetings at the latest 15 minutes before the scheduled start. Click the link "attend" next to the event you want to join.
3) Insert your email address when prompted. If the meeting organizer has assigned a meeting password, you will need to insert also that.
4) Click "Launch on Desktop" to start the Desktop Application. Alternatively, if your System configuration does not allow you to launch the application on your desktop, you can join through WEB ACCESS by clicking at "Attend in Browser".
5) Sabameeting will start and you will be brought into the virtual room for attending the chosen online meeting.
Instructions on how to create meetings, upload PPTs and animations in the Agenda
Instructions for creating meeting and uploading PPT-slides HERE
Instructions for use of Surveys and Evaluations in Sabameeting session in PDF format
Sabameeting Client Troubleshooting
In case you or your organization’s IT Department need technical support, you can find it valuable to look first from the following Client Troubleshooting Guide